CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Purpose of This Blog

Yes there is a purpose.


Feathers of Ink is a blog that will both contain parts of my writing portfolio such as poems, short stories, maybe even essays, or experts from any bigger things I might work on but also serve as a mini-journal with both records of events in my life and probably lots of tangents.
The reason I created this blog was to first, have a convienant, fast way of sharing my work and happenings in my life with other people either near or far. Two, because it sounded fun. And three, to help motivate me to start writing again. I use to write a ton. But now it seems I hardly write anything at all. Which is sad because I have ideas all the time and I think I'm a decent writer and someday I hope to actually get some profit from it.

I have another blog as well. Only instead of writing, it will have all of my visual creations on it such as my photographs, photoshop editing/manipulations, and music videos. The link to that is:
http://drowned-ophelia.blogspot.com/

Anyways, Happy Blogging!

-Swan Queen

0 comments: