CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

*Sigh Cry Dance*

I doubt anyone reads this. And if by chance some does, you're in luck. You get to listen to my mental problems for a paragraph or two. Whopee. Lucky you.

I'm having some problems. Mental issues. I won't go into detail. But I've done nothing wrong. Yet still, something is still out of place. I feel lost. I've been struggling with depression for almost six months now. Not like I need to be in an institution or anything. But bad enough I am affected on an almost daily basis in some form.
I don't like my body or myself. I'm very unhappy with many aspects of my life. I just don't understand what's happened to me or what caused this change. I can't help but remember the end of last year, when I was so happy and confident in my self. What happened? I used to understand things. But now I'm completely discouraged. In dance for instance, it seems no matter how hard I practice (which I do quite a bit-almost everyday), I'm not progressing. I'm always second best. I don't get anywhere. Which sucks because I love dance. I want to dance. But more importantly, I strive to dance well and not look ridiculous. I want to dance on the BYU-Ballroom team someday. But I don't think I will ever be that good. And it's not just dance I'm having a hard time with. But my writing and my singing and most of the things I thought I was good at.

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm running everywhere. But getting nowhere because I've lost me head and I'm dying.

And I'm writing this because I don't know what to do. I don't know who to talk to. And if somebody happens to read this, please don't tell me to pray because I do already thank you.

I don't feel as if I can talk to my parents about it. I don't want to burden my boyfriend or friends with my negativity. But at the same time, I can't keep holding all these emotions in. They're just building up and up and soon I'm going to snap.

Well that's enough poor me, poor Bailey for today. I promise my life isn't horrible. It's just strains my brain sometimes. :)

0 comments: