CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Eve is My Hero

She truly is. Being the first woman on the earth would be one of the most difficult situations. It was also be very rewarding. But no doubt difficult. Imagine experiencing life without any direction.
I know as a woman that even though I don't always heed the counsel of others, I would probably go mad without my female friends. But it's just Eve and Adam. No offense to the males but girls and boys just don't think the same all the time. That would be so difficult having nobody to him to talk to. Their communication must've have been wonderful because there was no one else around. So when one of them was screwing up, they didn't have friends to go vent to. They would've only had each other. So I guess maybe it would be hard at first but probably a good thing in the long run.

Or can you imagine giving birth to Cain? Oh my goodness. The first person to ever give birth. No doctors. No medication. It couldn't have been to comfortable either. And all you have is your poor husband who has no clue what to do because he's already emotional and it's not like Adam has ever seen a childbirth before either. Poor guy. Eve must have been very brave. Much braver than anyone I know.

Just the pain of going to perfect paradise to being out in a world of hurt is enough to drive anyone mad. Let alone having to experience all that life entails without any comfort.

0 comments: