CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

17?

It's supposedly my birthday on Sunday. Weird. I doesn't feel like I'm getting any older but my digits are going up. I still feel 15 years old. In fact, on a few bubble sheets this week I accidentally entered my grade as 10th. It just doesn't feel like in a few days I'll be a year older. It's not even clicking in my brain that I will turn 17 on May 10th. I don't even want to celebrate or anything.

Well maybe a little but just because it makes me feel special and who doesn't want presents.

But seriously, I don't even know what I want or what I want to do. Just make me something yummy, give me something cute and meaningful, and I'm good. Anything I can think of that I want is too expensive and something I'd actually like to pick out like a laptop. But I don't want someone picking out a laptop for me. That's something I would like to do. I guess I wouldn't mind some new clothes. I'm a small in shirt sizes in case anyone cares. Or gift cards work too.

Or I'd even love it if people actually remember my birthday.


MOOD: nervous, tired
SONG: Pacific Wind composed by Ryan Farish

0 comments: