CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well...

Well I have stuff to say but no one to say it to. I want to post something but wouldn't want what I'm thinking about right now avaliable on the world wide web. What a paradox this is. 


I hope my dance teacher doesn't think I'm an idiot-I promise I'm not. In fact, most of the time I prove to be a highly intellectual young lady. 

I'm just unsure of myself at the moment. 

I'm unsure of myself because I feel like everything I learned was wrong and I'm starting from square one. I'm unsure because my body is currently bloated up and my hormones are out of whack. I'm unsure because in the past week I've become something I rarely am: indecisive. I'm unsure because I question what my real motives are-am I really mad at that person for what they did or am I just dragging this out for other factors? I'm unsure because I'm constantly being thrown into situations with people I'm not comfortable with and as usual act stupid because I'm a retard who can't get out of their shell.

Now I don't want to make excuses. These just seem to be the causes of my wish washy self lately.  If anyone happens to have constructive criticism, I'm all ears. 

0 comments: