CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Random Bits of Junk And Fluff as I sweep out the corners of my brain

*I know I have something to say. I just haven't formulated the right sentences to say it yet. 


*Water is a marvelous thing. Zero calories, hydrates and clears skin. It even tastes good.

*Boys should ask girls on dates more. Specifically myself.

*"Boys want to feel like a king and girls want to be treated like a queen. It may seem as if there is little  difference but there is a significance" -Beyond the Spell for Teens

*This will be put in one of my songs someday so don't steal it! "I'm looking for inspiration and I think I found it in your eyes." You steal it, you die.

*Today was the best school day ever. WHY? Well I'll tell you why. Because there was hardly anything associated with school at all! Not even a classrooms

*VAST and Trading Yesterday ought to get awards for their musical and poetic geniusness. It's a pity more people haven't heard of them

*I always have an opinion. Whether I share it or not is an entirely different matter

*Pleasant suprises are what they're suppose to be to most people. PLEASANT! That's why its called that.

*There's no such thing as Nothing in this world. There just isn't. Don't even get me started on it. I have a whole speech prepared to support this thought. 

*I know I'm breaking normal tradition, but not everyone is special. Everyone is different but that does not necessarily make them special. Some people really are specially. Some people are made for greatness. Some people are more known than others. But those are all three entirely seperate things. Being one does not guarantee the benefits of the other two. And some people are just ordinary people who will never be of consequence to anyone outside of their own family. It's life. I'm sorry I'm breaking the idealistic opinion that everyone is special but I'm just telling you how reality is at the moment. If you ever find the perfect world let me know.

*For such an...aggressive...person I actually have a fear of small, sharp objects. I absolutely loathe them. In fact, I have an insane paranoia of needles. Any kind of needle include safetly pins. 

*As I was just saying to Jon, it's rude to interrupt people who are kissing, especially if they're in private. Unless you're making out in the school hallway. Then you deserve to be shoved for blocking traffic and for showing the rest of the student population something we could've gone our whole lives without seeing. Plus it's just disrespectful to your partner. That should be done in secluded areas. I dont want to see it. Nobody wants to see it. And I'm sure one of the two don't want everyone gawking at their slobber going everywhere.

*Stuffy noses suck. The worst is when you can breathe through one nostril while the other is still clogged. I'd rather have all or nothing.  

*Curse that A-. I am .4 from getting a 4.0 gpa this term. Ms. Rhodehouse I hope will be nice and give me something to just barely raise it up. 

*Bleaky? I like that word. Is that a real word? If not then its mine.

*I HATE MESSES! I KNOW I'M NOT THE MOST CLEAN, ORGANIZED PERSON IN THE WORLD BUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WE DON'T NEED TO BE PIGS!

*Straw Machine?

*Breaking Benjamin is good for breakdowns

*Christopher Columbus and the Revolutionary War are in the Book of Mormon. I'll even prove it to you

0 comments: