CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inspiration can come for sheer boredom. Who knew?

Hey so since I have to finish credits by taking summer school and summer school is wicked boring, I've had a lot of time on my hands sitting at my desk. As a result, I've started writing lyrics for around 5 new songs. Yes I'm really bored. And honestly have nothing better to do then come up with rhymes and count out syllables and all that jazz. So I will be posting a lot of lyrics and whatnot soon.


Oh I even wrote a poem the second day of class------

ODE TO SUMMER SCHOOL

This is a poem about being bored
Which I assure you, I am
She just keeps talking and smiling and grinning
And in fact, she's driving me mad
The classroom is quickly and surely becoming
My own personal hell
There's nothing to save me, nothing at all
No, not even a bell
And the busy work is driving me crazy
As it cramps up my fingers
There's no reason, not a single purpose
Except maybe to make me hate this teacher
If I have to open that book one more time
I swear I might rip it half
Maybe this makes me cheeky or maybe a brat
Either way, I know I'm being a smart ***
But if you had to sit in this room
For fours every morning for fifteen days
With these uncomfortable desks and the way this woman teaches
You too would also go insane


I love how eloquently I described my school setting.

Anyways really though it's not that bad and the teacher is nice. But I am telling you the first few days stunk.

PREVIEW OF A SONG I'M GOING TO POST:

I've heard you say it a thousand times
I think I've heard it almost every night
I love you
But I don't think you mean it when times get tough
When we fight, when the going gets rough
Do you know what I see?
You can't imagine the pain you put me through
And I use to say I'd do it again for you
But would you want me to?
Would you want me to?


0 comments: